BeyondShadows

Here we go….How much of your Life is happy?..vaguely,..happy days, happy weeks, happy months?..over a year or so, or whatever…as a percentage….I’m about 60%,..I thought I was 80,..then 70,..but 60% is probably right…..I wonder what I could do with the other 40%…anyway, there you go…what think thee?…..p.s. anything 0-5% or 95-100% will be discounted as u are either depressed or tripping….thanks.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s